Meet Regina Harris, LPC Psychotherapist
Regina received a degree in Elementary Education from South Carolina State University. She also holds a Master’s of Education degree in Counselor Education from South Carolina State University and an Educational Specialist degree in Supervision and Administration from Lincoln Memorial University.
Sometimes we get to be the sunshine on someone’s cloudy day. – Katrina Mayer
Meet John Munro Developer
We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are. – Max Depree
Meet Michael Hairston Chief Operations Officer
It is your reaction to adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop. -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Meet Latoria Hairston, MA, LPC, CMFT, CCTP, BC-TMH, NCC
Founder of The Latoria Group
My passion is in helping people navigate their complex lives by guiding them to use the healing power that is already within.
I look forward to meeting and helping you traverse the waters of life while transforming into a better you in the process.
- The American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Association for Play Therapy (APT)
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCA)
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (IAMFC)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- Association for Creativity in Counseling (ACC)
- Georgia School Counselor Association (GSCA)
- American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
- National Board of Certified Counselors; National Certified Counselor (NCC)